Monday, March 15, 2010

HEYAS .
so nvr update for such a long time . had been very busy and of course lazy . DUH . haha .
ok . so basically . today want to go bowling . With my BFF . yep . ila nad iyah . yahs . so now im dead boring , as my sis leave me all alone in this house . she went and meet her frieends ...they planned to go to marina barrage . LOLS . fun sia . oh well i'll be having mUCH fun later on . TEE HEE :D
got back my results ..and im not happy with it . I FAIL MY ENG SIA ! . god .!
LOLS . nvm must work harder next time . AND THT IS mid year , HOPEFULLy !
havent show my results to my parenttss . hahah ! scared sia . nag nag nag nag nag nag .

okk, im starting to talk crap . so here i am ... posting all this things. OH FYI , i think i have potential being a refree . LOLS . yeaa . my cats have beenn fighting this past few days .. and im the one who will make them stop .. or chase them ard to stop them . WTH . LOLS . but atlast im he one who is hurt . THEY CHASE AFTER MY leg ... and bite it . HAHAH ! cute cute cute cats .
ohh and today , they fight ard 5 times . ? WAHH SIALLAH . hahah ! :DD
butt i have fun though . LOLS ! .
so till here . nothing to write about again .
SO TOODLES !

No comments:

Post a Comment