Monday, May 16, 2011

HEY ,
okay after so long not updating you , i feel kinda guilty , heh,
GUESS WHAT ?! its END Of MID YEAR EXAMINATION ! :D WOOOOOOTS !
yeah , so now im just preparing myself for the bad results ,
cause have not been revising my work ,
its O level this year , and im still not prepared, im just too laid back ,
im lacking of nmotivation . like seriously , urgh , someone please motivate me ?!
facebook have been being such AN ass to me ! sysytem keep on aborting ,
currently lisetening to the best Damn thing by my favourite IDOL ! <3 . AVRIL LAVIGNE !! hahah ! WOOOTS . goona check my mail , later . ehe . wether they replied me ? haha . okayy ,, school have been very fun for me :D ? .hahah .
nothing actually happen , but yeah , i love it . as to know , i hate to be Seen or even noticed by people. kinda Bugged me , haha ! , well , i think i just dont lke people to know me , haha. wow right ? okay .. i just sound so arrogant , im an arrogant bitch am i ? HAHHA ! . guess so ? LOL . im talking crap everytime , omg. hahhaha ! . my friends and i now .. are kinda open , we talk about everyting . HAHA ! . WOOOTS :D . they say im wicked ? haha , cause i usually talk crap al the time hahaha ! . well . thats kinda good tho , usuallyy im all emoo . hahah ! . well i do typd alot forthis post . hahha ! ok shall stop here . wanacheck my mail :D . BYES


-iikaa- xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment