Monday, July 22, 2013

Random post.

well hello there. as much as i want to start my assignments... things around me would not allow me to. ohh wait... either cause i am too lazy to start off with. This is a random post because i am currently in my school library and having a very very long break before our next class. 4 hours of break is not good. really. well, it was supposed to be three hours but i received a text from my class that NS3 IS CANCELLED and that it will resume next week. I wasnt that sure wether to be happy or sad about that. 4 hours of break? SERIOUSLY. 3 hours is enough for me. and as much as you guys are reading my blog, and you guys might think that " come on ! 4 hours of break ! im dying for one ! " well guys, HOPE I CAN GIVE THIS TIME TO YOU GUYS! i might as well have a lesson straight and be back home fast then to have a long period of hours and be back home late. i dont know it is just me i guess.

anyways, i am thinking of making a vlog.. but i could not think of any start off video to begin with. I need suggestions. i really need one and a good one. i need to hav my very own ideas. i have the camera and memory card sufficient for my videos. im just lacking of ideas... yes. ideas.......

help ?

No comments:

Post a Comment