Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hari Raya.

so it is the end of the fasting month. one month. i thought i was getting a full fast this year, Unfortunately, my period came on the 5th last day of the month. I wanted to cry.... but it is what it is. so i just had to suck it up. im not over it though.
so a lot of things happened. and i just have to say, i have to just go out from my comfort zone right? try something that I am afraid of. Face my fears they would say. I am just hoping i wouldn't make the very same mistakes i always did.

making a vlog have already been in my mind this past few days . but i could not think of any ideas on how my first video would be. i am not saying I am doing this vlog to be popular or something. I just want to like you know share my daily life. apparently, i am doubting people would want to watch my videos. so i might as well do it to just my own entertainment.

I am excited to have 4 hamsters. Yes, I am going to have a new pet. and additional of 4 members to the family. so it would be 3 males and one female. hopefully when they grow up they could bear little hamsters for me xD . heh. the story of having this additional little adorable pet is that ... my friend, named Rashidah, she had 2 hamsters. one female and one male. apparently, it gave birth to four adorable little hamsters.  at first, she wanted to give me just 2 and other 2 to her friends... however, she texted me this morning that is it okay for me to have all 4. well... i couldn't possibly say no. so i dont mind actually. so yeah. i took all 4 because she cant bear to separate all them. heh. I am so excited for them. this wednesday i am going to have them. i will try and took a picture of it, if i remember and not in a lazy mood. i would. i will try my best. :D


so tomorrow, i am going to meet Aidil to have breakfast and go to school together. because i have NS3 revision lecture and he had to come to school for something. hopefully, contact lens are at my aunt house in jelapang right now. because it was for him. aidil asked me to buy for him. he wanted red contact lens. so yah. and he have yet to pay me. it was horrible enough that he could not get it by raya. and he have waited for a long time for it. i felt so bad, ): so yeah. that is probably sum up of everything that is happening this past few weeks. oh ! i almost forgot, i had planned a surprise birthday party for my best friend, robert, heh. learnt a lot of things from him...like for an example, masterplans. and made sure nothing is left out. he was pretty surprised and impressed by my plans. eventhough he suspected something, well it is all in my plans. and im very happy for my plans. it went well... all as planned. good job ika. :D . oh well. that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment