Thursday, August 22, 2013

update.

This past few weeks, have been a very busy week for me. Exam just ended today and I pretty sure ...... i did okay for the papers. not really confident in pharmacology and Nursing Science 3.... though. wait , easy said.... lets just said ... all the papers. meh. I am supposed to go for class chalet/barbeque but however, MUM last minute disagree for me to go. I really hate it when it happens. I am literally mad at her. i begged her and try to be very logical .. but she keeps on persisting of her answer which is a very big NO. with no logical reason behind it.  her ultimate weapon? WALK AWAY ~ and just left you hanging,stunned... yep, every single time. So, i had to miss all the fun there and just celebrate the end of the semester examination alone, yes, ALONE. maybe that is what my mum really wants me to be. a loner. it is pretty unfair though. My mum told me a story when she was a teen, and about 20 years of age she went to a chalet and had a sleep over.... and stuffs and the fact that she hates it after having an experience.... over night. well.. she thinks that whatever she experience.... must not be experience by her daughters. maybe? I DONT KNOW.  I can never get how she thinks. but i still love her i really do.  Please dont get the wrong message .i just have to get how she really thinks maybe i can like understand her ? maybe?


well, i think its on .. urmm, last friday? on the 15 august ? yeah, went out with my best friend ali and stella. went shopping you can say ? me and ali bought a pair of same tees . CATS.  cause we are obsessed with it and you can say... its like... "eh ika, wanna get the same shirt?" then i was like " HELL YEAH?" HAHAHA. its like we clicked. we knew whats on each other minds. HAH. maybe cause we knew each other since secondary one and that he used to be my brother's best friend in primary one. yes. we are in the same primary school till secondary school. was his classmate since sec1 till sec 5. hahahha ! good old times. good old times. and stella bought a new dress. she looked so sweet in it. heh. <3 .="" i="" love="" muuccch.="" nbsp="" p="" so="" them="">

Well, ive been asking this question to myself this past few days....

.Must a Guy Best friend back out when you are having a relationship? is there a meaning behind it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment