Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lame jokes

I cant stop myself from making lame jokes.
some people really do get it but some people just ... well look at me like i am a dork.
and most of the time ... i am the dork.
my mind is just having some weird stupid voices in me ...
like i am having conversations with myself.
dont really care what i am doing... this conversation will be up there in my skull. the centre of all actions and words. THE BRAIN.
it is like myself in devil and angel self having an argument towards each other. the good side vs the bad side. and most of the time.. the bad side will always win. how weird does that sounds... i think i am crazy.

Test is coming up and i am pretty sure i dont have the mood to study? theres alot for me to handle. but my other side was pretty much wanting to study so that i wont regret it at later part of the week or month. or even worse.... year.

So the question is, why am i holding back when most part of me is wanting to study?

No comments:

Post a Comment