Thursday, May 1, 2014

Drifting begins.

So, it is normal for people to drift away from you after talking so much.
maybe after they are bored of you?
or maybe, because of they are lonely at first, and you're the first list of the "victim list"
and when they found someone more interesting and fun to talk to ...
you're just yet another stranger to them.
I bet they already have forgotten about you.
The self blaming begins.
I cant stop blaming myself of what is happening.
I blamed for being to overly attached to someone so fast.
Just because of the looks.
 I blamed myself for not being interesting.
I blamed myself for being so mono.
who am i kidding?
this is all part of the cycle.
i just know this will happen sooner or later
but ... i didn't know.. that it would be this soon.



Is it just me or is it just the way the cycle is?
Am i on Denial?

No comments:

Post a Comment