Saturday, May 3, 2014

Touch and Go.

So, he said it again about meeting each other yesterday.
I think really it was just a touch and go thingy.
I was happy, i didnt deny that.
But, why is it so hard for us to meet when his camp is just beside my school?
Oh wait, Maybe because he have training and i ... well stuck in school to study.
"SO CLOSE YET SO FAR" was the exact phrase to sit in this situation.
Alot of what ifs are in my head right now. Is it me who thinks alot or ?
What if he was just saying it?
i told Nico about this though and he said that He is an asshole
cause he wasn't that serious.
the funny thing is , Nico said he was serious about me.
But, i couldn't believe him. Well, I have to say he is always playing around.. .and he wasn't the serious type of person. like,, i have been talking to him for 3 years now? but we haven't meet like at all. Sometimes we are open to each other... we always tell what are our problems and also when we are angry at someone or something. but why haven't we meet? what if we meet? what would i do?
i will be awkward thats for sure... cause ... it will be. i just know it.
i could not imagine how it would be if we meet.
Maybe it is better for us to talk behind devices than to meet face to face?
Maybe things are better off to be secretive and mysterious?

No comments:

Post a Comment